THANK YOU TO OUR WONDERFUL SPONSORS WHO HELP MAKE THE ST. MARY’S CARNIVAL SUCCESSFUL
St. Mary’s Central High School 69th Annual Carnival Auctions 2020
SILENT AUCTION Friday, January 31st – 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm; Saturday, February 1st – Noon – 9:00 pm;
Sunday, February 2nd - 9:00 am - 1:00 pm final auction bid.
LIVE AUCTIONS FRIDAY & SATURDAY NIGHT AT NEW AUCTION TIME - 7:30 pm.
Special thanks to our Auctioneer KATIE CASHMAN FITZSIMMONS of Cashman Auctionisters
A FEW FRIDAY NIGHT LIVE AUCTION “FOR THE HOME” HIGHLIGHTS:
• Stained glass artwork – by Jan Wangler of Superior Glass
• Aluminum picnic table – by Extreme Trailer Sales
• Patio fire table and Stonehome growler – 1st International Bank and Trust
• Weber Grill – Kirkwood Ace Hardware
• Traeger Grill – Anonymous
• Meat bundle certificate – Schweitzer’s Meats
• Dinner for 6 with Msgr James Shea and Sister Thomas Welder
• Religious statue – Front Street Lighting
• JD Grill – RDO Equipment
• Religious antique pictures – by the Steiner family in honor and memory of Tony, a long-time volunteer of the carnival
Saturday’s theme is “Recreation” and includes these highlights:
• Portable ice house and gas auger – Dave and Angie Fleckenstein
• Vexilar fish locator – Neameyer family in memory of Harold who was a long-time volunteer of the auction room
• Jon Mitzel fishing trip for 2 – Dakota Country Magazine/Jon Mitzel
• 2 rooms for 2 nights and 2 ice fish houses for 2 days with bait included – Woodland Resort, Devils Lake, ND
• Cobra King F9 Driver – by APT, Inc. Bill Kalanek
• Kids electric Camaro car – by Puklich Chevrolet
• Paddle Board and Paddle – Don Willey, Knights of Columbus Ins. Agent
• Youth Team Arctic Race Jacket and helmet – Dvorak Motorsports
Donated by Todd Porter (Metro Ambulance)
A FEW OF MANY SILENT AUCTION ITEMS:
UMary $3000 Scholarships, BSC $1000 Scholarship, Furniture store Gift Certificates for various stores including I Keating and Zimmerman Furniture, many restaurant and motel/hotel gift certificates, Chiropractic and massage services/products from various businesses including Dakota Family Chiropractic, sporting goods items and sports memorabilia from businesses and individuals including Landers Shell Station, Mike Wolf, Interstate Battery, Midway Lanes, and many others.
NEW TO LOOK FOR:
Arts and Crafts of Fr Kramer to benefit the Vocation Corner at the Academy and High Schools organized by Toby Schweitzer
PLEASE NOTE: Silent Auction ending time of 1:00 pm on Sunday! This is a change from years past. OUR SINCERE THANKS GO OUT TO THE
HUNDREDS OF RESTAURANTS, LOTS OF AWESOME HOTELS, AND LOCAL BUSINESSES WHO DONATE GIFT CERTIFICATES AND ITEMS TO THE SMCHS CARNIVAL AUCTIONS. Categories: Auto, Beauty, Cleaners, Clothing, Commercial, Dental, Dining, Entertainment, Financial, Fitness, Flooring, Floral, Furnishings, Golf, Groceries, Home, Jewelry, Legal, Lodging, Medical/Drug, Office, Oil Changes, Religious, Sports, Tools and more.
WE WOULD LIKE TO RECOGNIZE OUR $300 PLUS TO $10,000 PLUS DONORS WITH OUR SPECIAL THANKS AND APPRECIATIONS! PLEASE LOOK FOR OUR BRONZE TO DIAMOND SPONSORS LIST POSTED IN OUR AUCTION GYM. PLEASE SUPPORT OUR AUCTIONS AND THE DONORS WHO MAKE THIS ALL POSSIBLE!
***This is a preliminary list of auction items, as donations are received up until auction time.***